Friday, July 10, 2015

Five for Friday


Happy Friday!!! I have taken a break from this Linky Party for the last couple of weeks because I've been busy simply enjoying the summer and spending time with my baby.
These past couple of weeks have also been busy weeks of traveling which included visits with family and friends. We made it to Michigan Saturday afternoon!  I get so excited when I see the Pure Michigan sign.  

Being "home" also means we get to visit all of my favorite places that I miss so much! Guernsey's has the best ice cream I have ever had. A. has never wanted or liked ice cream before, but she loved it from there. She must just know good ice cream. 


We also went to the splash pad near my dad's house. It was our first time visiting a splash pad. It took her a while to warm up but she ended up loving it. 

Since we are "home" my family has been eager to entertain my little one which has left me with some free time to work on my classroom decor packet.  The numbers and letter are already posted in my TpT store I am currently working on center signs and job cards. I also have many more ideas to include in this packet. I am hoping to have it posted on TpT by next week.  
I also worked on finishing some TpT items that I started in the Spring as part of the TpT Sellers Challenge. My students loved these centers and they truly helped solidify their subtraction skills. I noticed a few mistakes in them when using them with my students so I was finally able to look at them more closely and correct (hopefully) all the mistakes.


I hope everyone has had an enjoyable week!! Check out what other teachers have been up to by clicking here and scrolling to the bottom. 

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I came across your blog on the "linky party!" I can't wait to check out the items you have updated in your store! You have me wanting to travel to Michigan for some ice cream! :) I feel like the only places we have around here now are fro-yo, and it is just not the same as the real deal! :) I teach first grade, so I hope you enjoyed your year there! Sounds like K is your true love!

    Fervent First Grade Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm craving ice cream now...your adorable little one made it look so good! Your TpT store has a great inventory so far. I'm excited to see what else you'll be creating this summer. Thanks for sharing!

    Mai
    Diary of a Grumpy Teacher
    My Store

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like we are both new to the blogging world! Summer wouldn't be the same without getting to spend time with family would it? It looks as though you and your little had a great time in Michigan and you've managed to get some TpT work completed as well. Good for you!
    Tonya
    Storybook Endings in Second

    ReplyDelete