Friday, June 5, 2015

Five for Friday


I am excited to link up with Doodle Bug Teaching for their Five for Friday Linky Party! This week has been a busy and fulfilling week!


I joined Kindergarten Smorgasboard in his book study on Teaching with Intention this week and posted my first blog post. I am excited to participate in this book study and to learn and grow with other educators.



We reached our 180th day of school yesterday. The kids were so excited to see this number on our day count that is part of our calendar time.
 




To celebrate reaching the 180th day of school my assistant turned on Kids Bop. My kids loved dancing and singing along.




Today I completed my eighth year of teaching. It's always bittersweet to see an empty and bare classroom.





Due to the fact that it is a work day today I have a later start and am able to take this cutie to daycare for her last day before spending the entire summer together. I can not wait to relax and spend my days playing with her.

Check out what other teachers Five for Friday posts at the bottom of Doodle Bugs Teaching Post

No comments:

Post a Comment